For customers with Salva’s travel insurance policy the coronavirus test is offered at a discount of up to 30%.
Confido Medical Centre offers a discount on coronavirus testing:
- SARS coronavirus PCR test taken from nasopharynx or liquid for gargling throat is now offered at a 20% discount.
- SARS coronavirus antigen test taken from nasopharynx is now offered at a 30% discount..
The discount is valid when the test is booked at Confido’s website. For additional information call the short number 1330.
For every vaccinated person a discount code has been generated on travel insurance policy, which can be used for bookings two times until 31.12.2022
Frequently asked questions
1) Which of the coronavirus tests does the discount apply to? The discount applies to all the coronavirus tests for the insured holders of Salva’s insurance certificate when booked through Confido’s web page.
2) Where should I enter the discount code? To receive the discount code, you need to book the testing appointment on Confido’s web page. Entering the discount code is the last step of the booking process before the payment. You can ask for further information about coronavirus testing by calling Confido’s information line 1330.
3) What is the timeframe for using up the discount codes? All the discount codes can be used in the process of booking a test until the end of 2021 and are not connected to the expiry date of the insurance certificate. The purpose of being tested does not have to be associated with travelling; you can book a test regardless of its purpose. The discount codes may also be given to friends or family members.
4) How many codes will I get if I conclude an insurance contract for the whole family? A unique discount code will be separately generated to every person stated on the travel insurance certificate.
5) How many times can I use one discount code? One insured can use one discount code two times, which means two testing appointments can be booked. After this, the discount code becomes invalid.
6) How quickly will the results be obtained? SARS coronavirus PCR test taken from nasopharynx or liquid for gargling throat – within 48 hours. SARS coronavirus antigen test taken from nasopharynx – within 30 minutes.