The cooperation partners of Salva Insurance that are selling insurance for Apple equipment are IM computers and Valge Klaar.
- notebooks and their accessories
- desktops and their accessories
- iPads and their accessories
When purchasing a device, the customer should inform the customer service representative of his/her wish to obtain insurance. The insurance premium is payable in one installment and is added to the invoice for the product.
The insurance applies to the movement and transportation of the device worldwide.
This is comprehensive risk insurance that covers all unexpected and unforeseeable damages that are not excluded under the terms of the Apple device insurance policy. The terms are available here.
For example, the following are included:
- damage caused by short circuit, excess voltage and low voltage;
- damage caused by negligent handling of the object of insurance (for example, falling down, accidentally pouring coffee on the device from a coffee cup);
- device malfunctions;
- natural disasters;
- theft (except iPhone and Apple Watch)
- robbery, vandalism;
- water damage
- damage that existed before the insurance cover began;
- continuously impacting operational factor (e.g., wear, corrosion);
- deterioration due to non-use or normal weather conditions;
- testing, use for other than the intended purpose or unauthorized modification of the insured object;
- losing (losing is a situation where a person has lost an insured object, forgotten it somewhere or the possession of the insured object has been lost for any reason other than theft or robbery)
- aesthetic damage, such as scratches, discoloration, stains, tears, and the like that do not prevent the use of the insured object are not deemed to be insured events.
The following is not subject to compensation:
- the costs related to the technical maintenance of the insured device and the parts of the insured object replaced during the maintenance;
- damage for which the manufacturer or supplier of the insured object is liable;
- indirect costs and losses, consequential damages such as third-party claims against the policyholder, loss of earnings, fines (including a contractual penalty, interest for late payment, fine imposed by the competent authority), additional damage due to delays in recovery work and/or work to limit the damage.
In case of damage, you should immediately contact Salva Kindlustuse AS or the shop of the seller of the device. In the event of loss adjustment, the repair of the device or replacement thereof with an equivalent new device (if the same model is no longer sold with the same manufacturer's device performing the same function) up to the acquisition cost.
Standard terms and damage statement:
- General terms and conditions of insurance by Salva Kindlustuse AS
- Insurance terms and conditions of Salva Kindlustuse AS for Apple equipment
- Damage claim for small electronics insurance