Home insurance

Home insurance compensates the losses arising from accidents and helps to quickly restore the home in its pre-accident condition. Insurance covers all home-related widespread risks, e.g. theft, fire, storm, flood, etc.

A home can be insured against selected specific risks or covered by all risks insurance that encompasses several different losses.

You can also choose a liability insurance against third party claims and purchase a cover for household property.

Why Salva?

  • Wide choice of channels for purchasing insurance cover. You can conclude the contract or ask for an offer through Internet www.salva24.ee or from any sales facility across Estonia.
  • Several benefits. Multi-year contract ensures a more favourable premium. Minimum retention (deductible) of Salva’s home insurance is just 50 EUR.
  • Flexible contract conditions. A single contract can cover buildings in different locations and household property is insured within the amount decided by the policyholder.
  • Several options for insuring your home. Home and household property can be covered by selected risk insurance or all risks insurance. See for details here.
    • Protection is based on needs. In case of selected risk insurance the client can choose specific risks based on his or her needs. The selection includes fire, pipe leak, flood, storm and theft risks.
    • Protection against several different risks. All risks insurance provides a wider cover than the selected risk insurance and offers the protection against various different risks. It compensates e.g. losses related to household property, such as breakage of a lock or window class, failure of equipment (e.g. refrigerator or heat pump).
  • Protection is provided also for heating and water supply systems. Insurance covers besides the building also heating, electricity, water supply and sewerage systems, as well as building materials purchased for reparation or construction.
  • Option of household property insurance. You can purchase household property cover that also provides protection outside the home within the territory of Estonia and encompasses a wide selection of objects, including laptop, glasses, bicycle, baby carriage, etc. See the terms and conditions here.
  • Costs of temporary housing can also be compensated. When concluding the insurance contract you can choose the compensation for temporary housing that compensates rental and removal costs in case your home becomes inhabitable due to an accident.
  • Many events are without retention (deductible). Retention limit is not applied in the following cases: breakage of window glass, replacement of a door lock, replacement costs of documents in case of lost or destroyed wallet. The list of such events is provided here.
  • Option of supplementary protection against losses caused to others. Besides insuring the home you can purchase a cover for the liability for losses caused to others. See for details about the liability insurance here.