Accident insurance compensates the expenses that arise from a sudden accident and are related to temporary injury or incapacity for work, permanent disability or even death.
Insurance can be purchased for any person from age 1.5 to 75 years. It provides the insured person and its relatives with financial safety in case of an accident.
- Wide choice of communication channels.You can conclude the contract and ask for an offer in any sales facility across Estonia and through Internet on www.salva24.ee.
- Several benefits. You can get 10% off the price if you conclude the contract through e-channel and multi-year contract ensures a more favourable insurance premium.
- Quick loss adjustment and professional support. Professional loss adjustment ensures quick compensation in case of accidents. Salva’s consultant can help to choose the most suitable insurance solution and indemnification limits.
- Insurance cover is based on needs. You can purchase the insurance for yourself, your family, employees or children groups. Insurance may cover only business days or leisure time or the cover can be 24/7.
- Possibility to choose between various compensations. You can choose between damages for pain and suffering, daily allowance, permanent disability benefit and death benefit. They can be chosen separately or combined. See for details here.
- Damages for pain and suffering compensate temporary injuries. Insurance pays the compensation (based on the injury) as a specific percentage of the amount stated in insurance contract. It is not necessary to have the certificate of incapacity for work in order to receive the compensation, but recovery process should last at least for 8 days.
- Daily allowance helps to maintain the income for the time being. In case of temporary incapacity for work, the insurance helps to maintain the income and pays compensation up to the amount specified in insurance contract for each day during the validity of the certificate of incapacity for work. See for examples and conditions here.
- Permanent disability benefit compensates permanent personal injuries. Insurance pays the lump-sum permanent disability benefit as a percentage of the permanent disability benefit specified in insurance contract. See for examples and conditions here.
- Death benefit improves the economic well-being of relatives in case of death of the insured person. In case of accidents that cause the death of insured person, insurance pays the total amount of insurance benefit specified in insurance contract.
The most common accidents include injuries caused by falling (e.g. bone fractures) and ankle spraining during walking in the streets. Rather frequent are also injuries related to burning and sometimes also dog or snake bites.
If the accident insurance is concluded in due time, it helps to cover monetary expenses arising from an accident. Temporary injury or incapacity for work, permanent disability and death – all these situations can cause money problems.
Insurance can be purchased for any person from age 1.5 to 75 years. You can purchase the insurance for yourself, your family, employees or children groups. Insurance cover can be 24/7 or it may cover only business days or leisure time. As an additional cover, it can be valid also during sports activities. See for details here.
You can pay in monthly, quarterly or annual instalments or pay a lump sum for the whole period of insurance. The number of instalments does not influence the level of premium.
Normal insurance period is 1 year, but you can also conclude the contract for a 7-day camp or a 2-day seminar, if necessary. Multi-year contract ensures an uninterrupted insurance cover and a more favourable premium. See for details here.