The following photos of the vehicle must be forwarded:
- A diagonal view from each corner of the vehicle. Each view must display the entire vehicle and must show its license plate being legible.
- A close-up of the vehicle’s windscreen. In case of unfavourable lighting or shadows on the picture, a photo of the entire windscreen must be made from inside the salon looking out.
- A photo of the vehicle’s central console. The photo must be made from between the vehicle’s front seats, so that the photo includes the audio system, the dashboard and the gear shifter.
- A photo of the vehicle’s full factory number (VIN number).
In addition to the foregoing:
- If the vehicle has any accessories not installed at the manufacturer’s plant or in a workshop authorised by the manufacturer (for example, additional lights, bumpers, spoilers, advertising or other stickers, audio/video or DVD equipment) then photos of the listed accessories must be sent.
- If the vehicle has any damage on its body, parts of its body, windows or accessories then a photo of the existing damage must be sent.
If the vehicle cannot be photographed pursuant to the photographing instructions then it may be given to inspection and photographing at a representation of Salva Kindlustus suitable for you; you can find the relevant contact data here.
You can see the photographing instructions for motor vehicles here.